Assessment and Accountability
Welcome to the Office of Assessment and Accountability. We are glad you have chosen to be a part of the Panther Family and hope that our page can be a great resource to you whether you are a parent, student, or employee. This office handles information related to the following topics:
- Statewide Assessments (Mississippi Curriculum Test Second Edition, Subject Area Testing Program Second Edition, Mississippi Science Test, and the Mississippi Writing Assessment Program)
- Graduation Requirements
- School Board Policies
- State Accreditation and Accountability
- AdvancEd Accreditation
- Parent and Employee Grievances
- Section 504 of the Americans with Disabilities Act Compliance
- Student Registration, Guardianship, and Residency Concerns
- Employee and Student Handbooks
- School and District Safety Plans
If you should have questions related to any of the topics listed above, please free to email or call us.
The documents below are available for your reference throughout the school year...
STATE TESTING INFORMATION:
MCT2 Parent Information Brochure (tips and information regarding state testing)
State Testing Coordinator Directory (a listing of testing personnel for each school)
Practice Tests for all State Assessments (click here to test your student at home)
Test Taking Tips (read valuable tips to help your student) www.testtakingtips.com
Student Remediation Videos for Subject Area Tests (Brookhaven High School) ...
Brookhaven Elementary 4th graders have been selected to participate in the National Assessment of Educational Progress (NAEP) on February 11, 2013. Click below to find out more about NAEP ...
2012 Accountability Standards (Compliance guidelines for our District)
AMERICANS with DISABILITIES ACT Compliance:
Stephanie Henderson, Director of Assessment & Accountability
326 East Court Street
(601) 833-4154 FAX
“Equipping Students Today for Tomorrow’s Opportunities”